Home > Gift Cards
Redeemable at any member inn - how great is that?
Our B&B Gift Card is redeemable at all Wisconsin B&B Association member Inns!
Your gift can be purchased for any dollar amount.
And, the Gift Card is secured in a decorative envelope.
Here are more particulars:
WBBA has changed from paper Gift Certificates to Gift Cards as of 9-1-2014. Gift Certificates purchased directly from WBBA previously will be honored as per their expiration date, of course!
1. How long does it take to receive the Gift Card? WBBA mails out your Gift Card typically within a day or two after the order is received, Monday thru Friday during business hours. Gift Cards are mailed out by 1st Class US Mail; other mailing options are available for an additional charge.
2. How long do "holiday" orders take? During the Holiday Season (Nov & Dec) Gift Cards are typically mailed out 1st Class US Mail within a day or two after the order is received, Monday thruough Friday during business hours. Other mailing options are available for an additional charge.
3. Do I receive a printed B&B Guide along with the Gift Card? Yes, in the form of a Rack Card that directs you to the WBBA website! Since new inns open and 'old' favorites close, always check the WBBA website for current members as only current members can accept the Gift Cards.
4. Which B&B’s accept the WBBA Gift Cards? All WBBA Members listed on this website welcome them.
5. Can the Gift Cards be used at the B&B’s Restaurant or Gift Shop? Please check directly with the B&B/Inn if the card is to be used at the B&B/Inn's restaurant & gift shop, as limits & restrictions may apply.
6. What if the Gift Card amount is more than the room charge?
A. Your Gift Card is redeemable for "lodging, dining or purchases" at WBBA member Inns as stated on the card.
B. The total amount of your purchase will be deducted from the card by the innkeeper.
C. Any unused amount remains on your WBBA Gift Card for future use.
D. You may purchase or add funds to your WBBA Gift Card ONLY by contacting the WBBA office.
E. You may check your Gift Card balance anytime at www.valuteccardsolutions.com; click "card balance".
7. What if the Gift Certificate (purchased previously) amount is more than the room charge?
Your Gift Certificate is redeemable for “goods and services at WBBA member Inns” as stated on the
certificate. The options to maximize the dollar amount of your Gift Certificate are:
A. Add an amenity package or room upgrade so the charges equal the Gift Certificate amount.
B. Designate an unused amount as a gratuity.
C. A small unused amount may be given back in cash at the innkeeper's descretion.
D. An unused amount may be given back as a Gift Certificate from the B&B.
E. An unused amount may be applied to another WBBA Gift Card.
8. How do I order a WBBA Gift Card? You may use the secure order form below OR call WBBA at 715-942-8180 ... we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks.